Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to decrease the mismatch in MOSFET?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menewbie

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to decrease the mismatch in MOSFET as much as possible....Therefore, it's a good idea to make the source and drain match with each other. However, when device processors implant the source and drain, they implant them from an angle instead of 90 degrees. this angle will cause some area of drain and source to be covered by the insulator. However, since they are implanted from an angle, more area of the drain is covered by the insulator. Less area of the source is covered by the insulator. Thus creating mismatch. I heard that mirror symmetry is gonna be horrible to deal with this problem. Therefore, I am wondering is there any good solution to solve this mismatch problem???

Shadow Effect

i think they r rotating the wafer for more symmetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back