Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to debug Assura LVS and can I run LVS after RCX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfng

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have some questions regarding Assura LVS/RCX.

1) How to debug Assura LVS? To debug DIVA extraction, I used to use saveDerived and view the layer in the extracted view. But Assura there is no extracted view, so how to go about debugging?

2) Can I run LVS after RCX? This is to check if the extracted netlist with parasitics is well form. I had experience that the parasitic resistor is shorted to ground, drawing a lot of current.

3) My Assura LVS recognise resistors with the 2 terminals connected to the same terminal as malform devices. Why? How to by pass this?

Please advice.

Assura LVS/RCX

Assura provides its own debug tool. Just find the discrepancy and click the open tool button.
LVS should be chekced before RCX run.
The recognition of device is based on the rules file. You should check the rules file and give your question to the foundry support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back