Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create independent copied objects in CST MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheshscem

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..
For instance, I create a object by copying from the existing object either by scaling/mirror/transform/rotate options. If at all I want to change the geometry of the copied object, say length, the geometry of the original object also gets changed.
Please help me in creating independent objects so that i can able to change the dimensions as i want.

Hi..
For instance, I create a object by copying from the existing object either by scaling/mirror/transform/rotate options. If at all I want to change the geometry of the copied object, say length, the geometry of the original object also gets changed.
Please help me in creating independent objects so that i can able to change the dimensions as i want.

using local coordinates while defining each object we can achieve that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back