Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Convert the random waves into sine waves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolrag

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Actually i am using a shaker table assembly which is been connected to a auto-transformer... I am getting random vibrations by varying the auto-transformer and how to convert these waves into sine waves?

All of them viewing this post, must strictly give their opinion.. Just share your experience...

Last edited:

Actually i am using a shaker table assembly which has a spring mass system and i am connecting my whole set-up with the auto-transformer.. When i increase my voltage, i get some frequency patterns in the graphs of Labview software. How to create a module so that a required amount of voltage passes into the auto-transformer so that i will be getting a sine wave..
Got me?

Try to explan from the start. What's the available voltage source? What's the involved transformer type? According to the comments, it's a variable transformer, not just an auto-transformer.

I still don't see how an auto- respectively variable transformator can generate a sine wave.

Typically I believe shaker tables have negative feedback from accellerometers on the table. This feedback goes to the shaker table amplifier where it corrects the amplifier output waveform so that the shaker table movement corresponds to the input sinewave from a signal generator.

It's not a auto-transformer, its a Dimmerstat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back