Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert matlab m script file to executable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sifeddin

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to convert matlab m (really big) script file (with m function-written or builtin- calls) to executable file?
please give step by step guide
consider the min file as "mainfile.m"
and two functions "myfunc.m" and "another.m" for instance

That feature is avalialble is Matlab 7.0 and it is newly launched

I know this feature is in matlab 6.0 and most probablly in matlab 5.3 also; but i do not know how exactly it could be done and whether it could has externally defined m function
So please someone with previous experience in doing so w/ or w/o external function would explain

see the following links:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

good redhat...
nice solution provided. good opening performance.. keep it up.. and thanks

jay_ec_engg said:
good redhat...
nice solution provided. good opening performance.. keep it up.. and thanks

Hay jay_ec_engg

I thought something like that is banned or you can say it in a PM to whoever you like, So if you are a full member don't make fool member of me,
however redhat seem to deserve the thanks

When you code in MATLAB interpreter sintax (.m) and your code use MATLAB libraries and toolbox (compiled or not) the only way is Matlab Compiler that comes with the complete version of MATLAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back