Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to connect to any reseach cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir

i want to know about the process to present any new idea relating our personal electronics or any other research work securly before any research centre like NASA etc , for social developments etc
please reply

When it comes to NASA, I believe they call for Ideas to be presented. Its an competion and u need to send a briefing of ur idea following with few inital levels of Screening, and then U will be given chance to present your Idea. Mostly for Nasa they give the theme or problem. so it maynot be matching ur ideas sometimes. Lot of other organisations do the same. But few organizations take ur ideas for screening more frequently than others. For Techies the Most popular is publishing papers in IEEE, Springer, etc.

Hope this Helps

Regards

okk sir thanks a lot :) , so how could its possible to take part in competition ? where to apply ? any site regarding it ? Is it secure to make patent before screening ? any idea ?

If your work is Good and new to be patented, I suggest u get feedback on it from any good scientist or Prof's from Premier universities and then go for patents. Revealing the idea is to some extent fine, but dont reveal ur whole work to anyone before getting it Patented.

ya ya sit i too decided it , so if ve to consult good scientist then it would be difficult for me cause i don't have that much area of contacts , how could i find the right one & where ? is it possible online as just we are discussing here ?

I dont suggest online to be a good way to discuss such things. Matter of fact if u r sure that ur work can go for patency, then u can search for any big organization that has scientists working for them and contact them (in the field of ur work), Else Go to any Top University website and search for prof's working in that field and Drop a mail to them.
Generally when u try to publish a paper and send it to reviewers, they give u feedback on anythings to be changed or added etc. I guess there will b a reviewer for patency too. Make a written document with ur results in the format they ask ( U can find it in their website) and complete the formalities. There are even few organization who work only to check if ur work is worth of patency or not. U can contact them too.
Which country are u in ??

Status
Not open for further replies.