Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] How to Connect the fuel dispenser with a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

afandy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,
I need a solution to my problem. I want to connect the fuel dispenser with a computer and control the fuel dispenser from the computer such as presets, locking nozzle, read teller number, etc.
My fuel dispenser is tatsuno.

Anybody help me, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

I want to connect the fuel dispenser with a computer and control the fuel dispenser from the computer such as presets, locking nozzle, read teller number, etc.My fuel dispenser is tatsuno.

Well,it depends on the interfaces that are supported by the fuel dispenser,for transferring data about presets,locking nozzle,teller number and other relevant details.At the same time,your computer has to be configured to understand these signals from the dispenser and display them as required.

I have done quite a bit of [computer] interfacing to various devices. You NEED the specifications reference book for the model in question.

I did not see it online. Try contacting a dealer or agent.

This might help you get started in some way **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back