Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to connect mobile phone to microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

gouday

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i ve a samsung gt c3303.how to connect this phone to a 8051 microcontroller.i need this in my project

there r two type of communication first thru at commands or thru fbus, mbus proctol, if ur mobile support at commands then do itr with at commands which r simpler

hey,please explain about hardware connection.i ve another doubt,if i send sms from a different phone to a phone which is connected to a microcontroller,how will the microcontroller receive the message,so that i can programme the microcontroller in such a way to control other devices.

dear gouday
if u r using at commands then when u send at+cmgr=1 command to mobile. then mbile will send u complete sms detail. but the best thing for gsm communication is left mbile and use gsm modem sim 900.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back