Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect an antenna with the PA output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaofeng1983

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Do most trasceiver use PCB layout instead of a antenna product nowdays?
How to connect the antenna with the PA output? Does it work as the PA choke or connect with a matching network?

Antenna connection

most of the PA modules are internlly matched to 50 ohm , so all u need a 50 ohm PCB trace to the duplexer and from the duplexer to antenna connector

but if ur designing ur PA , then u need to design the matching network by urelf

khouly

Antenna connection

Does general antenna has a connection to power supply vdd?

Antenna connection

no , in the antennas i work with no , i am using antennas for the cellular and PCS and WCDMA band , for Fixed wireless terminals

khouly

Antenna connection

Dear All
If any one has the the tutorial about conversion of s-y and z parameters.

Thanks

Re: Antenna connection

Enclosed is a transformation table for S,Y,Z parameters.Hope it will be helpful.

Antenna connection

khouly, could u show me some links to differential antenna products which has a 250ohm resistance?Thank u!

Antenna connection

250 ohm , or 5o ohm

khouly

Antenna connection

250 ohm

Added after 12 minutes:

khouly, do u know how to model the pad and bonding wire? And how much attenuation should be considered in matching network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back