Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to concatanate integers in mikroC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

In my project I am entering 0-9 throygh keypad. I want to know how to concatanate Integers, i.e., if I press 2 and 5 it should be stored as 25 in a integer variable.

Hi,
'Character' can be used to store the key pressed, instead of 'Integer'. It would be easy and simple to concatenate 'Character' than 'Integer'.
Hope this helps...

Hi,
'Character' can be used to store the key pressed, instead of 'Integer'. It would be easy and simple to concatenate 'Character' than 'Integer'.
Hope this helps...

Can you give me an example code?

Hi,
What type of keypad you are using, how it is interfaced.. library routines for keypad is available in mikroC help. open "mikroC PRO for PIC Help" from start menu or from mikroc IDE. Go to "mikroC PRO for PIC Libraries" -> "Hardware Libraries" -> "Keypad Library". The example code may help you..

I know about keypad library and I am using that, but I want to know how to convert the entered char to int. If I enter 2 and then 5 it should be stored in a int variable as 25.

----------Update------------------

OK. The problem solved.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back