Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to communicate PIC16F877 with 16F77 using USB port?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vankhuong

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
who can help me about uP

I'm living viet nam !
I want to communication with USB port and I have a PIC16F877 and 16F77
how can I do ? I'm a student , I wish I were friend with every one on over the wold Who interesting in electronic
I thank every one !
let sent to me soon !

Re: who can help me about uP

Use SEARCH button.
There are a lot of resent posts on USB - microcontroller subject in this forum..

16F877 and 16F77 does not have a USB built in. You should try with 16c745 or 16c765 (otp). These are made by Microchip. However there are lots of manufacturers. You should try www.lvr.com.

There are some new PICs out, with USB 1.1 Full Speed integrated.
These are the 18F2550 and some of the same series... (both, 28-pin and 40-pin available) Just have a look at the microchip website.

If you don't have access to them, you could use an ftdi232bm or similar rs232-usb-converters to access your pics with your 16F877. If you use an ftdi245bm, you could use the parallel-slave-port to transfer the data to the pic with particular high speed.

If that is not enough, you have to use an 18F, as mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back