Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to build your own motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm just asking, if anyone here can give me any help or info on a project i'm trying to do, I wanna make my own Computer software. I know it sounds crazy, but it'll be worth the while to try it. I have some Great ideas already, so if anyone is willing to help me, give me a message to " lopezbryan1997@yahoo.com" Thankyou

I'm new to forums here but I was wondering is anybody knows were I could get information on the Nvidia Tegra 3? I cannot find any reference boards or anything, I don’t plan on making a mother board or really design one I just want to see what the designs look like and the Tegra 3 is the newest so i think it would have the latest information, but a Tegra 2 would also be nice to look at.

Thanks, Tyler.

Re: how to make a motherboard

hi.... :D

first of all, does anyone have any information on "how to" build a motherboard... :oops:

second, if I'm trying to build an Intel chipset based motherboard where do I find information regarding those technical stuff like how the logic of chipset work and others......... :oops:

Thanks
:D :oops:

If you can deal with this then Ok :

Gigabyte_Ultra-Durable-3_Diagram.jpg

Re: make a motherboard

We can make our own motherboard, if i know what is the design procedure ?
Steps in the Design are:-

1)Schematic design
2)PCB design Software (Cadance orcad, Altium Designer, Diptracer,.......many more software are there you have to choose which one will be good my suggestion is for Altium Designer)
3)Components required for PCB
4)Cheapest R & D one board/day PCB Maker upto 10 layers
5)All soldering SMD type reworkstaion

This is all for motherboard, other parts are cheap & easily purchased.

Motherboard is the which makes the Laptop, Desktop & other computing devices to run.
I have the blue print of motherboard for dual core, core2duo, i3, i5, i7 processors. I need only a programer for programming the BIOS thats all.
mail me if you have any suggestion to do more better then that I have.

sunitkumarbhaumik@gmail.com

out of curosity i red all the pages ....

Im really sorry to continue this thread, but im interested in making mother boards as well, but for now my goal is simply to understand and make a replica of an gba sp motherboard (dunno if you guys call it a ags cpu model) and from there on upgrade it, can any one help me or point me to where i should go or do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back