Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to apply boundary conditions & calculate S-parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aravinth Kumar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Can anyone pleasee help me in knowing how to apply boundary conditions in MRTD.I found in many papers that Perfect Electric Conductor(PEC) is used.Is there any specific reason for using only PEC boundary cindition.Finally help me in knowing how to calculate S-parameters in MRTD method.Very urgent plzzzz.I will be grateful to you if you can help me.

regards,
Aravinth Kumar J

Re: How to apply boundary conditions & calculate S-param

Aravinth Kumar said:
Hi,
Can anyone pleasee help me in knowing how to apply boundary conditions in MRTD.I found in many papers that Perfect Electric Conductor(PEC) is used.Is there any specific reason for using only PEC boundary cindition.Finally help me in knowing how to calculate S-parameters in MRTD method.Very urgent plzzzz.I will be grateful to you if you can help me.

regards,
Aravinth Kumar J

RTFM:

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/...1/104-9718319-0190349?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance

Hi
I thank you for ur kind help.But i am sorry that I cant afford the book.Please can you provide the copy of that bokk or an e-book please.Very urgent plzzz.
my email id: v_need_ur_help@yahoo.co.in
regards,
Aravinth Kumar J

IN MRTD we use PEC because the basis wavelet function for expanding the fields is not locally supported. using PEC and image theory we can know the field components outside the boundary .

hai snowland,

wat is the inference we get wen we calculate s parameters. can u expalin me detailly about the inference we get from s11,s12,s21,s22.

how it should be for the better interconnect structure.

Hello snowland,
Can you please explain me in detail of the same.Also that i am working in 2D MRTD using Battle-Lemarie wavelet.I had completed calculating the fields.Do you have any ideas of analysis that can be done with our proceedings.I will be grateful if you can help me with your ideas.Finally is it possible to calculate
S-parameters in 2D.Do you have any idea in dispersive analysis for the same.
regards,
Aravinth Kumar J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back