Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to add watch for smith chart plot in CST 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkminz

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi there
in CST we can do parameter sweep and along with it we can add watch for some parameters like S, Z, Y etc

i wanted to know that can we add watch for smith chart plot ? if its possible please help to find out how

thanks and regards
-lkminz

Re: add watch in CST

which studio do you use,if mws,please note plot tool

Added after 4 minutes:

do you mean how to look smith chart when you sweep a param in a simulation task,maybe vba is a method

Re: add watch in CST

@ flatcloud

thanks for helping
but i think vba wouldn't help me .

i am using CST 5 . in VBA i found that i can change the frequency setting but i was looking for a way to check the smith chart plot with parameter sweep .. parameters like antenna dimension.
if u use add watch feature in CST ans add watch for S parameter it display all s-parameter plot for all the parameter variation u wanted in only one plot.

i am looking for same thing for smith chart ... in add watch there is option to add some predefined function like s parameter and different function but no smith chart. there is option of user defined ..but there u need to write some code... i thought some might have done some coding and able to see smith chart plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back