Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to achieve controllability when pin is buss connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun124

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Team,

I was working on TDF coverage analysis i am seeing once scenario. In of the hierarchy all the faults are unable to control and these are coming from buss connection. How ATPG tool detect faults when the controllability is coming from buss connection

Thanks in Advance

Hi Team,

I was working on TDF coverage analysis i am seeing once scenario. In of the hierarchy all the faults are unable to control and these are coming from buss connection. How ATPG tool detect faults when the controllability is coming from buss connection

Thanks in Advance
Is your design has a lot of combo logic from INPUT to First flop?
If yes, then these will be covered in the chip level ATPG run because input ports are not controlled during our block level ATPG run, these are only controlled during the chip level run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back