Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How send information from PC to FPGA using VHDL language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deniz88

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, im new at fpga. my project is that i want to send information from PC to FPGA. i will write something and it will save its memory. later i want to read them from fpga's memory. How can i do that by using vhdl language. thanks a lot

projects on fpga

yes they was helpful thanks

fpga projects

dear all, i'm a student and currently doing a research on simple calculator, CPU or uP for my Computer Architecture (CA) assignments...CA is one of my course subject...thus, i desperately need your help on any coding/program which involves all three; simple calculator, CPU or uP ASAP....i have searched for a few weeks but managed to found lots of coding which i couldnot understand most of the coding involved...so guys please help me cause i'm at total loss right now...u guys could give me either coding or any reference (links or books) for those coding...thank you very much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.