Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How ro input my own equation to do the simulation work in Femlab 3.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheg

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Is there anybody can give me some more hint on how to program with Femlab 3.1. I don't mean here following the example exactly. But how can I input the my own equation to do the simulation work. I am really a beginner here.

Than you for any help.

Cheg

Re: Femlab help

cheg said:
Hi, Is there anybody can give me some more hint on how to program with Femlab 3.1. I don't mean here following the example exactly. But how can I input the my own equation to do the simulation work. I am really a beginner here.

Than you for any help.

Cheg
I had dealings with Femlab 3.1 some time ago (if I am not mistaken now it is called MultiPhisics). But it was rather difficult. I could build a model of how a wave penetrates into non-linear ferrimagnetic. Then I gave up it, moved to MATLAB and became to create my own models and algorithms. This approach is much more flaxible...

Femlab help

Hi Obi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I also found it's more hard and don't know where to start my own case.

Cheg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back