Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How much prospective is doing Autocad 2D,OrCAD capture,OrCaD Pspice,OrCAD PCB editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit03

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How much prospective is doing Autocad 2D, OrCAD capture, OrCaD Pspice,OrCAD PCB editor,PPM & MSP for changing your field from Marketing of Electronics components to Design/Projects/manufacturing industy !!! I am an Electronics Engineer and I have got an experience of 4 yrs in marketing of Electronics/electrical Components .... and now i want to change my field. So how much effective the above mentioned course would be for me !!! kindly suggest if there are any other courses available at kolkata which will help me changing my field. There is a franchise of CADD Centre in Kolkata offering this course, would it be worthwhile investing money and time ??? Kindly suggest.
Regards,
Amit

Amit, I don't believe in any of these course. Because most of them will only help you in learning few jargon of these tools. But that will not help you in making effective sale. If you want to get into technical marketing, understand the above tools by actually doing some designs using these tools and then start selling them. Its always preach what you practice rather than just preaching

hai friends,
i too agree,institute cannot teach to the industry level.

Status
Not open for further replies.