Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How long IEEE letters journal will take time to reject, revision, and acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari_preetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have submitted my research work in IEEE Antennas and propagation Letters journal. Already two months over, if they reject means, how long they will take time to reject. If they want to get revision how long they will take time for revision.
Once revision is over, how long they will take time for acceptance.
All above doubts, I have asked about IEEE Antennas and Propagation Letters journal.
Anybody have idea, can you answer.

Sometimes it may take long, but 2 months delay is something not very common. You are not very lucky this time. It may happen that one of the reviewers are taking longer than usual due to his/her personal reasons. For revision to acceptance to publication: there is no hard and fast time lines that we can refer to. It may depend on how many manuscripts they are receiving, reviewing and are waiting in the pipeline to be published.

Some IEEE journals do have an option of 'Accelerated publishing'. That means, once your paper is accepted, they can put it online for a small fee. However, it will not have the issue no. and vol. no. at this state. Once, they have cleared the queue, that paper will go into a print issue (and soft copy of a compiled issue). And, it will have the formal vol. no. and issue. no.

I hope your paper gets accepted soon!
All the best!

It may happen that one of the reviewers are taking longer than usual due to his/her personal reasons.
I hope your paper gets accepted soon!
All the best!
Thank you for your blessing, from your blessing and good wish, it must have been accepted.
Usually how many reviewers they will allot for each IEEE Antennas and Propagation Letters.If they accept or reject our paper, on what basis they will accept or reject our paper. Can you clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back