my_books

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How Integrated Circuit is constructed ?

Thanks

This process is very complex, but if you want learn about this topics, i can recommend the book "VLSI Engineering" by Dillinger. "Microelectronics Circuits" by Sedra.

my_books

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
vlsi technology by sze is a very good book. It deals from the starting stage SAND to full customed IC....

my_books

Which Subject is helpful in IC construction ?

Thanks

learn vlsi and you would know more.... i have a video of the process i would try to upload it for you

my_books

how ic is constructed
the name itself suggest integrated circuit the circuits which is to be integrated in a small chip.
using the transistor gates and for this we use VLSI technique.or we can also use VHDL.
u can find the books on net for VLSI and for VHDL i suggest J Bhaskar is good book.

my_books

In semiconductor device design, a floorplan of an integrated circuit is a diagram of the actual placement of its major components within the chip area. The image below is a mock chip floorplan, shown in a VLSI layout editor window.

**broken link removed**

my_books

In same way like PCB...

but in micro-level...

IC processing is depend on technology (CMOS,NMOS), wafer size, Gate or array of logic...

and then it gets placed,routed,SI testing and thermal testing

tom

my_books

for construction starting from the silicon wafers till the complete IC ...any book in IC fabrication and technology will do

my_books

Status
Not open for further replies.