How do you get your FPGA development board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

staraimm

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am planning to design a mobile platform based on the Xilinx FPGA chip. Now the Virtex5 chip is so powerful: several PPC, network interface, memory controller and so on. For development, usually I bought the boards from the FPGA board providers. However, the board is always not perfect for the design. I want to know how can you get your expected FPGA development board?
By the way, I am from Shanghai of China. Is there anybody from China can help me to design the board? Thanks a lot.

hi, echo47, thanks a lot for your information. The boards from the list can be choose for the development. However, in order to realize my own special board, I think I have to find some hardware guy for help. Am I right?

If you can't find a development board that has all the features you need, then you probably need to design a custom board. I can't help you do that, sorry. Try asking your question in the "Business Special Interest Group" forum. The link is on EDAboard's home page, near the bottom.

staraimm

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.