Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How Could I Send Data On Parallel Port using Visual Basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonizindagi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vb6 code to send data to parallel port

hi
I hv made my circuit which would generate 16 bit data/second using 82c55 port accessing IC. I want this data to be displayed on monitor using Visual Basic code. Please send me the code.

Criteria:
1st 8 bits would be minutes and after 1/2second 2nd 8 bits would arrive on port, those would be seconds.
In first 8 bits, 4 bits for first digit of minutes, and 2nd 4 bits for 2nd digit of minuts, and so for seconds, like give below.

1st data 1010101010 after half second 2nd data 01010101
from 1st data 1010 1st digit of min and 1010 for second digit for min and so for seconds.

Re: How Could I Send Data On Parallel Port using Visual Basi

If you need to access the PCs parallel port in Visual basic. There are several DLLs available.
Check **broken link removed**
You may find that there are already threads on this subject if you do a search here.

Re: How Could I Send Data On Parallel Port using Visual Basi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back