Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can transistor datasheet be useful for operating circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

truebs

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Transistor datasheet

Hi ,
Can you explain how can datasheet of a transistor be useful in deciding the operating of any circuit ?

How can i use transistor datasheet apart from power rating consideration for designing my circuits ?

When i say 2n2222 does it refer to a general transistor with some set of parameters or it varies from manufacturer to manufacturer ?

Re: Transistor datasheet

Normaly, it must be the same, but if you need something very special, like some transistor parameters, there are small differences between one manufacturer and other. The are not the same even if it have the same code like 2N2222. A particular case is the 4N25 optocoupler, if you compare the datasheets from differents manufacturers you will be surprised.....

Transistor datasheet

hi
there is alot of parameters that depend on ur
application
like the must frequency it can work on
and the must current
so u must post ur application to get
the perfect parameters

Re: Transistor datasheet

and ofcourse the mechanical data and pin configuration for ur pcb design, well if u get an unknown transistor how do u kno what is the application for tat, i mean other hat general purpose trans most of them are optimized for various appications like rf, audio, etc and in comarision sheet u also can get alternatives.
more over wen a transistor is not available (often happens to me ) u can compare the data with the transistors u have , and it is pretty much possible that u will get a common of them

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back