Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can Labview help developing MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudding

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, can anyone do me a favor to describe how labview can help develpoing MCU. I am new to MCU, and I heard labview can make it easy. Better describe in detail in hardware and software. Thanks !

Hi, Can you please explain what MCU you are referring? Many people use MCU in different domain.

I think that MCU stand for MicroController Unit...

Cheers
F.F. a.k.a. Powermos

I think you are talking about using the LabVIEW Embedded Module for ARM Microcontrollers.

The NI LabVIEW Embedded Module for ARM Microcontrollers delivers a comprehensive development environment for ARM7, ARM9, and Cortex family microcontrollers. The development kit includes everything you need to get started including evaluation hardware, the ARM Microcontroller Development Kit C toolchain, and the LabVIEW Embedded Module for ARM Microcontrollers.

If you do not want to worry about the details of the operating system and C development process, this module is right for you.

This module was co-developed by National Instruments and ARM to deliver an out-of-the-box experience for programming ARM7, ARM9, and Cortex family microcontrollers. This solution is built on the Keil uVision IDE and the RTX real-time operating system from ARM. If you would like to use another toolchain or operating system, you can use the National Instruments LabVIEW Microprocessor SDK (Software Development Kit) for programming ARM microcontrollers with the eCos or Linux embedded operating systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.