Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i send sms via standart telephone line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can i send sms via standart telephone line? I think it's possible.

Best regards.

No. You can to use bluetooth for send SMS from PC whit FMA

FMA is a powerful phone editing tool allowing users to easily manage all of the personal data stored in their phones, via a number of different connections methods. FMA allows easy management of Phonebook (both SIM and Phone memory), SMS, Profiles, and Files stored on the phone. FMA can also allow you to pickup and dial calls directly from your PC.

visit to:
http://fma.sourceforge.net/index2.htm

Depends on your country/operator...

Normally this is done like the older pager service through a special service number called by your modem...

Actually i seen this software send sms via a open source software at LINUX open source software. Sms can go through network (LAN). Maybe U can search for it.

This just an alternative choice for U if U.

Yes, of course you can. But 2 conditions must be met.

1) Your telephone service provider provides such service, and
2) You have a modem.

I remembered that the company that I work ever produce a telephone set that have integrate an internal modem, which are planed for a new service in Japan.

Yes it is possible, but you have to know the SMS protocol to the SMS center. But yes you can use a normal telephone line with a PSTN modem.
I once programmed a small tool in VB6 to send sms with normal modems on com1 port.

Monty 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back