Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I make a wave guide with cos^4 pattern in CST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoeng

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,i so weird that cst not support point sources as we could simulate large arrays(100*100),could cst have that?
also how can i make wave guide with cos^4 pattern in cst?,in other word could i control the feed of waveguide if i use waveguide antenna and waveguide port?
i listen to u
regards

cst questions pls?

HI dear abdo,
Long time no see!

If I got the point right, you want to simulate large arrays. In HFSS you can use master-slave boundary conditions in order to simulate large arrays(in fact an array of infinite elements) but in CST, I don't know whether you can set any boundary conditions like that or not?
And about the feed, I'll surf some papers and see what can I find out.
Cheers.

Added after 5 minutes:

In order to define a feed in CST,
I saw a post from "Pushhead "

Use the "Tabulated Excitation" macro. For that you'll need a file containing a 2-column signal (time and amplitude vectors).
Then you re-scale the time base and amplitude in the macro dialog box.

Thanks to the original sender.

cst questions pls?

akhy masuad,could pls any more detail about point sources in hfss
could we chat by messanger
jamywood4000@yahoo.com
i wait u

cst questions pls?

Dear abdo,
I know how to define periodic(master-slave) boundary in order to simulate an infinite elements in HFSS but unfortunately I'm not familiar with point sources.
and I'll be glad to help you.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back