Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can I find bipolar transistor models in for simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katrin

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using cadence and I just want to simulate some circuits with bipolar transistors, because I want to know their behavior.
But my CMOS design kit doen't provide bipolar transistor, so I tried to use the bipolar PNP, NPN from the analoglib, but the simulation was terminated and it showed the error : the model of transistor PNP, NPN were not defined.
Usually for this case, how could I get any availabe bipolar transistor for simulation?

If your fab didnt provide you with parasitic bjt,then they dont support this device in the process,so forget about it,dude...

katrin

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
you can find some bipolar models from internet.
you then should tell the simulator where the model file exists by correctly setting model library path.

katrin

Re: how can I find bipolar transistor models in for simulati

please share to me the ideas of this topic...tnx

katrin

Re: how can I find bipolar transistor models in for simulati

It's better to ask for it from foundry. The design of your circuits always based on certain process.

katrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back