How can I design an Inverter 6v DC to 6V AC 4Amper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf1364

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all
Does any body have schematic for my request ? our can help me how can I do this project ?

An H-bridge will do the job.
Simple configuration:

You may choose to use mosfets instead of transistors. Whichever you can drive to a low enough On-resistance, if you want the load to receive 6V and 4A.

An H-bridge will do the job.
Simple configuration:

You may choose to use mosfets instead of transistors. Whichever you can drive to a low enough On-resistance, if you want the load to receive 6V and 4A.
thank you in advance please answer below questions:
1- what is your software ? is it industrial ?
2- what do you mean H-bridge ? do you have any documentation or tutorial to teach me step by step ?
3- Is the out put between A and B branch ? I mean do I have 6v AC between A and B ? and can support 4 ampere ?
4- what is the transistor part number ?
5- how do you have built 60Hz frequency ? with out 555 or micro ?
6- Is this circuit reliable and industrial ?

thank you in advance please answer below questions:
1- what is your software ? is it industrial ?

It is Falstad's interactive animated simulator.

www.falstad.com/circuit

Uses 'generic' components only. Easy to lay out a schematic. Shows current bundles travelling through wires.

It can show several scope traces, although they are not such high resolution as you would see in simulators commonly used in professional circles.

2- what do you mean H-bridge ? do you have any documentation or tutorial to teach me step by step ?

H-bridge describes the arrangement of the switching devices. A letter 'H'.

There are many ways to control the switching pattern. I have not seen a document which discusses them all. You will need to explore various articles and schematics.

3- Is the out put between A and B branch ? I mean do I have 6v AC between A and B ? and can support 4 ampere ?

The output is the resistor labelled 'load'.

A and B are control signals.

4- what is the transistor part number ?

You'll need two NPN's and two PNP's. Or two N-mosfets and two P-mosfets.

They must be rated to carry several amps.

5- how do you have built 60Hz frequency ? with out 555 or micro ?

You can use a 555 IC, or any pulse generator you wish, and whatever frequency suits your purpose.

The duty cycle should be 50 percent of course.

6- Is this circuit reliable and industrial ?

Yes, if you construct it with the proper components and the recommended safeguards.
My simple schematic above shows only the essential parts.

Reactions: mf1364

mf1364

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Interesting just knew of the electromagnetic simulator of falstad before. The current showing feature even shows the Back EMF, no, I mean the source to gate voltage between transistor and gate resistor. Thank you for the tip.

There are a bunch of other online simulators: e.g. https://www.circuitlab.com/ or https://www.partsim.com/.
Or other on-/offline tools: LTSpice, et al., see here for a list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_electronics_circuit_simulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.