Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I design an Inverter 6v DC to 6V AC 4Amper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf1364

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all
Does any body have schematic for my request ? our can help me how can I do this project ?

An H-bridge will do the job.
Simple configuration:

You may choose to use mosfets instead of transistors. Whichever you can drive to a low enough On-resistance, if you want the load to receive 6V and 4A.

An H-bridge will do the job.
Simple configuration:

You may choose to use mosfets instead of transistors. Whichever you can drive to a low enough On-resistance, if you want the load to receive 6V and 4A.
thank you in advance please answer below questions:
1- what is your software ? is it industrial ?
2- what do you mean H-bridge ? do you have any documentation or tutorial to teach me step by step ?
3- Is the out put between A and B branch ? I mean do I have 6v AC between A and B ? and can support 4 ampere ?
4- what is the transistor part number ?
5- how do you have built 60Hz frequency ? with out 555 or micro ?
6- Is this circuit reliable and industrial ?

thank you in advance please answer below questions:
1- what is your software ? is it industrial ?

It is Falstad's interactive animated simulator.

www.falstad.com/circuit

Uses 'generic' components only. Easy to lay out a schematic. Shows current bundles travelling through wires.

It can show several scope traces, although they are not such high resolution as you would see in simulators commonly used in professional circles.

2- what do you mean H-bridge ? do you have any documentation or tutorial to teach me step by step ?

H-bridge describes the arrangement of the switching devices. A letter 'H'.

There are many ways to control the switching pattern. I have not seen a document which discusses them all. You will need to explore various articles and schematics.

3- Is the out put between A and B branch ? I mean do I have 6v AC between A and B ? and can support 4 ampere ?

The output is the resistor labelled 'load'.

A and B are control signals.

4- what is the transistor part number ?

You'll need two NPN's and two PNP's. Or two N-mosfets and two P-mosfets.

They must be rated to carry several amps.

5- how do you have built 60Hz frequency ? with out 555 or micro ?

You can use a 555 IC, or any pulse generator you wish, and whatever frequency suits your purpose.

The duty cycle should be 50 percent of course.

6- Is this circuit reliable and industrial ?

Yes, if you construct it with the proper components and the recommended safeguards.
My simple schematic above shows only the essential parts.

Reactions: mf1364

mf1364

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
It is Falstad's interactive animated simulator.

www.falstad.com/circuit

Uses 'generic' components only. Easy to lay out a schematic. Shows current bundles travelling through wires.

It can show several scope traces, although they are not such high resolution as you would see in simulators commonly used in professional circles.
Interesting just knew of the electromagnetic simulator of falstad before. The current showing feature even shows the Back EMF, no, I mean the source to gate voltage between transistor and gate resistor. Thank you for the tip.

There are a bunch of other online simulators: e.g. https://www.circuitlab.com/ or https://www.partsim.com/.
Or other on-/offline tools: LTSpice, et al., see here for a list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_electronics_circuit_simulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.