Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can I desgin Slope limiter Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahab

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
slope limiter

Hi ,

I want know how can I desgin special type of "Low Pass Filter" named
"SLOPE LIMITER FILTER".

Next ,
I have problem with noise meter !!!
Do you have any App.Note or handbook???
Please send me.

Please help me.
I am waiting to your Replies.

Thanks in Advance.
Vahab

slope limiter filter vahab

I would designate it a low-pass filter, cause it's a non-linear circuit. **broken link removed**

slope limiter+emg

Hi FvM,

Thanks a lot.

I would like you will be success.

could you tell me about noise meter,Please?
It's Important.

Thanks in Advance.
Vahab

filter slope circuit

Hello Vahab,

this question isn't clear to me. Can you describe in detail, what you are looking for?

Regards,
Frank

slope limiter

Hi Frank,

I want to kno how can i build NOISE METER???

Thanks
Vahab

Slope limiter Filter

Can you tell about the application, e. g. frequency range and quantity to be measured?

Re: Slope limiter Filter

Hi,

I want to measure the amplifier output noise on the EMG and biosignals applications.

I work on the ROBOT CONTROL WITH BIOSIGNALS.

My B.W. is MAX 20KHz.
Min=5Hz.

Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks and Regards.
Vahab

Re: Slope limiter Filter

My first comment is, that the amplifier noise is mainly defined by the input stage and can be estimated rather accurately from amplifier data sheets.

Depending on the signal processing methods in your application, either a wide band noise voltage, expressed as RMS or peak-to-peak value, or a frequency dependant spectral noise voltage density may be interesting. Both quantities can be detemined by tunable filters and a voltage measurement. It's important to know the effective noise-bandwidth of filters for a correct scaling of spectral results.

Also a FFT measurement, availaible with most modern digital oscilloscopes can be used for noise densitiy determination, but due to the statistical nature of this measurements a strong averaging of results is necessary. If the noise voltage is low, an amplifier may be needed to achieve a sufficient signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back