How can I convert a square wave output to a nearly sine wave output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you very much for the design, sir. I am sorry to say that due to my lack of knowledge in this field, I can't understand where the output comes out. Also I am unsure about the IC. I shall be very grateful if you kindly elaborate. Thank you sir.

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:52 ----------

Hi,
Good afternoon.
Many thanks for your response Ali. Yes I need a linear inverter. Load is maximum 50watts. Thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

I posted a slightly simpler circuit not so long ago. The sine wave will not be quite as pure as the JFET controlled version.

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/241017/#post1032292

Keith.

Thank youfor the thread, Keith. What frequency of approximate sinewave does this circuit generate? What amplifier do I need? Thanks.

Again Hi
If you want linear ways , the way that Syncopator introduced is good way that you can follow it .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Thank youfor the thread, Keith. What frequency of approximate sinewave does this circuit generate? What amplifier do I need? Thanks.

The values shown give 15kHz. The opamp used there is the TL072 but others could be used.

Keith.

I am sorry to say that ... , I can't understand where the output comes out. Also I am unsure about the IC. I shall be very grateful if you kindly elaborate.
The i.c. at the top is the oscillator. The one beneath it is part of the amplitude control. The output from the oscillator is buffered by the voltage follower at the right hand side. It has a potentiomoter at its input so that the amplitude applied to the subsequent circuit/s may be adjusted as desired.

I tried three types of i.c., LF351, TL071 and 5534, simply because I had them among my components. They all worked satisfactorily. More or less any commonly available op-amp will work too.

Many thanks for your design. Tons of thanks to all who have shared their knowledge with me. I am starting this project soon. Thank you very much to you all. May the Almighty bless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…