Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i combine circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvi70000

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can i combine the two circuits in a way that when the microphone is off only the photo diode will lit the led an vice verse? Should i use a pnp and npn at the outputs of the op amps?

why you are using two op amp and two NPN transistor,use one op amp and at PIN 3 connect photo diode in series one variable resistor , output of this op amp will be connected to NPN transistor at collector side in series you connect LED.

I'm using two because i have the LMV722M op amp
but this is a good idea, I'll use the first half as a preamp and second half as trigger
i will try it
PS: I've got a sound sensor (upper half of the circuit) and a light/dark sensor
In this case i have to find a switch to commute between three modes

Ok...if i use the op amp as preamp and comparator i will need more switches in my case - limited space - Using the switches i already have i will use each op amp as comparator for the trigger, one switch to toggle between sound and light sensor and one for light/dark. I think this conclude my space usage in the box. The only thing i am concerned about is "Will the circuit do the job?"
I'm waiting yours opinions.

you want to toggle between..
1.sound and light sensor and
2. one more switch is for light/dark
if so by sensor you are detecting light
if not then is that only for sound and light?
if you want to detect light i will suggest small circuit just put NPN phototransistor at collector side 2N222 transistor variable resistor across it and at output side use one relay .. i think by this your circuit space will reduce half only for light/dark ckt i am telling ok

SW1 Modes:
1. Light mode;
2. Sound mode.

When SW1 is in Light mode (sound mode is disabled) then with SW2 i can choose:
1'. Light activated trigger;
1''. Dark activated trigger.
with BPW34 photodiode

I'm building the circuit as we speaking...unfortunately i can do it only half an hour a day so maybe at the end of this week will be finish. I will let you know the result
PS: Instead of the transistor at the output of the op amp i will use a optocoupler.
I used the LMV721 in the circuit because i did not find a spice model for LMV722M that i will use it in the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back