Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

home production of helium gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the link but in india lots of poor people earning money producing helium gases (balloons filled with gases) how this is possible i want to know?
every thing is possible in south asia i think , india is not a developing country but has developed ( Obama said few hrs ago presedent of USA) why i am saying these lines that poor people is earning or making money just filling gases in balloons ,may be in europe making helium gases is illegal i don't know pls help me i want to know the technology and make gas filling machine for poor people so that their life style may change could earn money for living thanks pls share the technology i want to help poor people thanks

Last edited:

Either they are probably buying helium gas or using hydrogen, which can be home made.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back