Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Holtek Authorised Distributer in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raju_epigon

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

We are authorised distributer for Holtek semiconductor products.

If you need any parts from holtek, Pls contact me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
R. Bala(FAE)
Dynamic source Pvt Ltd.
bala@dynamicsource.com

Last edited:

Please do let us know do you ship single quantity orders too? On what modes do you accepts payments? Where are you located? Surprisingly i saw every company listed in your webiste "dynamicsource.com" except Holtek
Cheers

Hai Pranam77,

Good afternoon, The Dynamic Source Pvt Ltd, has two sections. 1 is Sourcing department which does any component selling. the 2 is authorised distribution. We are some 18 companies certified authorised distributers. out of these 18, one is holtek.
Actually my job is to develop the market for Holtek, Tenx and Sullins connectors.

If you need any further enquiry, pls contact to my email, bala@dynamicsource.com

I am working with this company as FAE, my job is to create Design In, means introduce our products into R&D team, we can accept the payment in USD,

Holtek Authorized Distributers In India*

Hi

We are authorized distributers for Holtek in India.

please contact to us we will support you.

Ravindra Sinare
Email:ravindra@dynamicsource.com
HP: +91-9921679303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back