Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hiring: Embedded Systems Engineer - consumer product, near Santa Cruz, CA, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pericynthion

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Small, well funded startup company seeking an embedded systems engineer to lead the electronics development for a really cool iPhone accessory that is currently in the advanced prototype / pre-production stage. Full time or contract position with competitive compensation and delicious meals included.

You should have real-world experience with microcontroller programming, circuit design and PCB layout. This can be from hobby projects, school projects or previous employment, and we'll want to see some examples of your work. EE degree preferred but not required if you know your stuff and can show it.

You will work with a small, talented team that has extensive mechanical design, product design and mobile software development experience. We have an experienced EE who has laid the electronics and firmware groundwork for this project but must now focus his attention elsewhere.

PM me for contact details.

well i m interested in the job , can please tell me your email id so that i can send you my resume.... , i m bascially an engineer(presently 8th sem).

Dear sir,

currently i am working as a cad team member. I have a idea to start office in my home (next 2 month). I know to do home made PCB'S with minimum cost. If your requirement is fulfill by means contact to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.