Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hip4080a mosfet driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.sarah

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on DC-DC Buck converters, and I've found a high frequency driver for realization of standard buck converter, HIP4080A. It works only at one frequency and I have problem with it. Is there anyone who can help me about it? It’s really important for me....

What do you mean by it works only on one frequency and what is the main problem you are having?
Why not check drivers like TC527!

Perhaps someone could offer you assistance if you could please elaborate on what problem you are experiencing?????

the main problem is that, first I get good performance of my buck converter which works at frequency of 200KHz, then I change the frequency from 200KHz to 1MHz; buck converter was not working correct. HIP4080A can work in this frequency.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to a high frequency driver that works correctly. may be TC527 doesn't work at high frequencies. I cannot download its datasheet, so if you had worked with it and you sure that this driver works correctly, I will try it.

the main problem is that, first I get good performance of my buck converter which works at frequency of 200KHz, then I change the frequency from 200KHz to 1MHz; buck converter was not working correct. HIP4080A can work in this frequency.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to a high frequency driver that works correctly. may be TC527 doesn't work at high frequencies. I cannot download its datasheet, so if you had worked with it and you sure that this driver works correctly, I will try it.

but why this very high freq for buck converter? i think 30-40khz is okay a and if you want to use any driver check it datasheets for its maximum freq....

I need buck converter structure with high frequency in the important part of some RF applications....

Status
Not open for further replies.