hm_fa_da

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
data rates rf

hi all ,

i want to make a project in which a video and some data should be transmitted to another unit in a far distance ... , i want to invert Video signal to digital or use digital webcams and then send them as data through a wirless data tranceiver , i searche ATMEL webstie and found some IC's for this application , now i have some questions :
i want to amplify RF output to get a distance about 10 Km , which frequency is better to be used ? 315 / 345 / 433 / 868 / 915 Mh or 2.4 Gh ?
and do you know a RF amplifire circuit good for this application ?
i think more than 100Kbps be a good datarate for this application , if you know other IC's for this application , plz say ...

and is it possible that i use a long range cordless phone , then make a FSK modulator and demodulator , then connect them to input and output of may cordless phone to make a long range data tranceiver ?
how should i calculate the maximume frequency of FSK that would be connected to input of cordless phone ? ( RF modulation is FM )

Thanks & Best regards.

u can try cc1000 cc1110 of Chipcon Company!
It is a professional RF ic designer and manufacturer!
cc1110 for example:
Key Features:
• High-performance and low-power RF transceiver core – the industry leading CC1100
• High performance and low power 8051microcontroller core, typically with 8 times the performance per MHz of a standard 8051
• 32 kB in-system programmable flash
• 4 kB SRAM (with data retention in all power modes)
• Four flexible power modes for reduced power consumption
• System clock source can be 16 MHz on-chip RC oscillator or 26 MHz crystal oscillator. The 26 MHz oscillator is used when radio is active
• Real time clock with low-power 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator or internal low-power 34 kHz RC-oscillator
• Very fast transition times from sleep modes to active enables ultra low average power consumption in low duty-cycle systems
• In deep sleep modes the system can wake up on external interrupts or real time counter events
• Excellent receiver selectivity and blocking performance and high sensitivity
• Programmable data rate up to 500 kbps
• 2-FSK, GFSK and MSK supported
• Low current consumption (Total: RX: 22 mA, TX: 23 mA, w/ microcontroller running at 26 MHz)
• Ideal for frequency hopping systems and multichannel operation
• Very few external components: Complete on-chip frequency synthesizer, no external filters or RF switch needed
• 8-14 bits ADC with up to eight inputs
• Wide supply voltage range (2.0V – 3.6V)
• Programmable Watchdog timer
• Power On Reset
• On-chip temperature sensor
• 16-bit timer + three 8-bit timers
• True random number generator
• Hardware debug support
• 21 general I/O pins, two with 20 mA sink/source capacity
• In-circuit interactive debugging is supported for the industry standard IAR C-SPY IDE via a simple two-wire serial interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…