Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High current inductor for 13MHz as RF choke

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubuta77

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
I am looking for high current inductor for 13MHz as RF choke. DC current at least 5A and inductance as 6uH (13MHz after all..)
Any suggestions will help
Thanks a lot

you must give a little credit at least... i check the coilcraft first...Unfortunately they didn't have what i need: the DC current requirement is problematic.
i found inductor that can be good:
https://il.mouser.com/ProductDetail...GAEpiMZZMsg%2by3WlYCkU45muCuneYXk1/YekLtVVE0=
but it without any simulation data (model/S pararameters) and i wanted to use it in my simulation (i build class E amplifier for 13MHz) so my search continues.
Thanks anyway

i check the coilcraft first...Unfortunately they didn't have what i need: the DC current requirement is problematic.
I don't understand the statement. Power inductors in the intended current and inductance range are available from all major manufacturers, also Coilcraft. Power inductors aren't specified by S parameters usually, which won't make sense as they are essentially small signal parameters. Specifications for loss versus frequency, current ripple and DC current can be partly found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back