Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hierarchical mode PRE layout and POST layout netlist using FORMALITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawaz.mjcet

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

while doing formality between PRE layout and POST layout netlist in functional mode i.e scan enable is tied to ''0'',the formal verification is passing in flatten mode.But in hierarchical mode there are many failing modules.the modules are failing because reordering of logic by BACK_END Team .so is it necessary in Hierarchical mode of verification to pass all the modules or if top level module is getting pass.if it is necessary to pass all the individual modules....i need apply set_user_match command to every failing point,which will take a long time as there are around 100 failing module. is there any way to get around this issue.I could able to pass the TOP level module by applying few set_user_match commands,Is this enough to certify that both designs are passing in hierarchical mode???

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Nawaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back