Hi-Tech PICC-18 resources? (books, articles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighty

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[REQ] Hi-Tech PICC-18 resources? (books, articles)

I just tried a bit of coding in MikroC, C18 and PICC-18. I must admit that I'm most impressed with Hi-Tech compiler capabilities.

However (there is always however I guess), there are awfully little resources I've found regarding more complex examples of it's use. Yes, there is a User guide but it's mainly dealing with syntax, which is mostly ANSI C anyway.

It took me a bit of inquiry just to find information about the syntax of hardware libraries (and I took that out from C18 manual).

So, I wonder if there are any books and resources that deal specifically with topic of PICC-18. If I'm able to find them I might even consider licensing it but so far I was surprised to see how preciously little resources there are. In comparison, MikroC is much, much better documented, which is ironic because it's basically a close-source libraries toy (and boy do their libraries eat resources and are often quite limited).

Any links, recommendation for books etc. regarding PICC-18 would be appreciated. ;-)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.