Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi friends i have problem in calibrating AD7730

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirvesh

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends

im new to this forum and I have a problem in calibrating AD7730.Im working on AD7730 evaluation board. My problem is I'm not getting the required output constantly.Upon continous resets, i would see the desired results.I made many changes in programming ad7730.but could not get the desired results.Im using single +5V supply for both analog and digital inputs and provided 25mv input at the Ain+ and Ain- inputs by connecting two 10k resistors and one 100 ohm resistor in series in order to avoid external noise.With these connections on to the board, the ADC is taking its own input voltages and calibrating the respective codes.Im using on board crystal frequency of 4.9152 MHz.Has any one encountered the same problem.......? If so pls help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Re: hi friends

See if this will help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.