Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi friends how to find out the output of an AC Transformer whose rating is not given

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramshkrish

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys i have a transformer from the speaker which got repaired last month... I wanted to replace the transformer to a new one.. The rating is not given in the tranformer.. Please help me in finding out the correct rating of transformer to buy.. i.e. 5V or 7V. If i give 7V input will the speaker gets damaged

If Transformer attached to speaker then it is for impedence matching.

I guess the transformer under discussion is a power supply transformer and the speaker metioned is a speaker box as a whole with amplifiers and stuffs.

We may never know what it is until the person turns up again.

Hi friends sorry for the delayed post.. I checked my transformer and it read as 7.5V.. Please let me know how to find out the maximum current that the transformer can supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back