Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi-Fi Sony DVD amplifier - connectingexternal signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoopcjose

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
amplifier

I have a sony HI-Fi DVD system with dolby, digital and dts capability. It has 5 speakers and a sub woofer. It does not have a digital external input option. either coaxial, or optical. As a result I cannot connect my other equipments like new blue ray player, or PC coaxial digital out. I have 6 analog out for each for each 6 channells of audio from my blue ray player and from my PC. Is there any way to connect these analogue outs directly to the amplifier, I mean to the PCB directly. There is one aux input for my amplifier which i use to connect my tv audio to HIFI system. the same can be used to connect the front two channells. For the remaining 4 channells, if it is possible to connect parallelly to the pre amp out to the amplifier in, then it may be possible. is there any body who did anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.