Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi can any body give me advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

saisahiti

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i am working in a small company on embedded platform(microcontroller programming using c language) and i joined in it recently.i am recent btech(electronics and communication) graduate and i want to settle in this field.i did my embedded course,but the plroblem is all big companies r asking expirence and also refference.here in my company pay is low.after getting expirence can i get good job.i am in a confused.is there good future for embedded field.how much expirence should i need.i am confused.pls help me.

thanks in advance.

hello Saisahiti.

I understad ur presently in India. Ur right that getting a break in to big companies is always difficult if ur fresher, but not impossible.
Since ur already into embedded company try to gain soem exp not only in terms of months but also some real time knowledge. Then i am sure any comapny will consider if u have soem exp. and then it aldepends on how u perform in the interview ..

So if i were u .. I would try to learn as much as possible and then look for jobs in bigger companies.

SO BEST OF LUCK

Suresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back