Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS9.0 error: subprocess \%3 died unexpectedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchern

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HFSS9.0 error message!!!

recovering adaptive solution process abc3d :

subprocess "%3" died unexpectedly

help me!!!

Re: HFSS9.0 error message!!!

size of the problem is too big? (looks like memory related to me).

BUT my ram is 1G

how to check it's mesh?

i was surprised but HFSS need much more hdd space and doesn't like fragmented disks. check this.
and 1G may be not enough for big complex structure.

Oh,i have the same question!! Ram is the right reason,or the soft's inherent bug?

HFSS9.0 error message!!!

what I met is similarly to yours:
initial mesh error: adc3d: the intergation line should not be in the part of the model.
If I un-check the "Polarize E" in the Port setup tab, this error don't displayed.

In all cases HFSS issues a log file when there is something wrong with the port and integration line. It is an html file, yet it ain't easy to parse.
The sole reason though is that the port plane is at different distance than the plane of the line. One must use nearly always snap if the grid is too "irregular". Th error is normally in the fifth or 6 digit in some of the vertices. I would suggest that you use snap to avoid that confusion.

hope it helps.

cheng

Hi i dont really know how to help you however i really need some help myself, i posted a question on the forum yesteday can you take a look?

eyal peso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back