Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS two element Dipole Phasor array problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

talz

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i My dear Fellows,

My Problem is very simple but I am not able to do it.

I am designing two element Phasor array for dipoles.I have made two dipoles at some distance and tried excited them with lump port with different phase excitation to get main beam at certain Theta direction.But unfortunately I am only getting the radiation pattern like a normal dipole antenna at angle 90 degrees.I want to get main beam at let say theta=60 degrees and excited one of my dipole with Beta =0 degrees and other with Beta=-45 degrees according to formula B=-kdcos(theta).But result is just like the normal dipole radiation pattern.

I would like to make 4 element array in later stage but first I want to be sure that I am doing in right way and getting some positive results.

Please help brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back