Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS 3D Polar Plot problem in different Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovon3091

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everybody,

I am having a very weird problem in HFSS generated radiation pattern. I am using HFSS 15. It was all good when I designed it. The design resulted in a very good gain and excellent radiation pattern. The problem started when I recently changed my workstation/computer/machine (whatever you want to call it). Now the same project (i copied it from my previous computer) is showing me very weird radiation pattern (the gain plot is still the same). What more weird is when I change plot view from sweeping to adaptive frequency the radiation pattern is back to its usual good form. Anyone had this problem ? Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Hey even i found the same problem. Did you find the solution for it? I just know that adaptive frequency gives results from the last adaptive pass other than that even i failed to conclude anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.