Status
Not open for further replies.

seralej

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm new in HFFS and I have to design a slot in a Waveguide.

I have tryed with "subtract", subtracting 2 polygons (picture ), but I cannot get the correct result. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio

please send your HFSS File and clarify your aim in design ??????????????????:!:

Hi, thanks for answer. I have to create a slot in a rectangular waveguide. In the slot I will put some material to measure. I'm not able to create the hole, and I cannot get the good result using the function "subtract" (the rectangle placed above the waveguide is where I want to create the slot).
My HFFS version is 11.

Regards,

Sergio

Attachments

• Project2.hfssresults.rar
    2.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

i said please hfss file but you send this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
i attach example i hope it helpful

Attachments

• slot.zip
    10 KB · Views: 74
Sorry if a uploaded all the files, but I do not know what was the correct file you ask me. I tryed to study on your example but I still continue without understand how you did the slot. I will attach a photo to explain better what I did and the file of the project. This is only one file, and I have to compress it.

Thanks again for your help

Sergio

Attachments

• WG.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Project3.rar
    24.4 KB · Views: 65

for design wave guide at first u should design a box and then u must design a box in side it for define your waveguide thickness and subtract
by copy u can design a similar box as same as second box for your air
then you should define another box for your slot and wave guide must be subtract

I got it. Many, many thanks

Attachments

• WG1.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…