Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hey can you please tell me how can i build a signal jammer please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi13

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to build a car with a jammer in.. so can u please tell me how can i do that..
well i have made the car and it is working i have used rf module, ic 12D,12E then ic 7404, and l293d to make my car... can you now please tell me how can i make a cell phone signal jammer ....

Surely there can be no good reason to do this? What if there is an emergency, and no-one can use their cell-phone because of your
signal jammer?

This is not really legal. And for the reason mentioned by sky_123, they do not implement it in cinemas, hospitals etc.

no no i am not gonna misuse it.. its just that i want learn to make it... and use it for competitions and all... i mean science competitions.. projects etc...

no no i am not gonna misuse it.. its just that i want learn to make it... and use it for competitions and all... i mean science competitions.. projects etc...
Competitions to see who can be the most annoying git in the 'hood'?

Demonstrating the science of transmitting illegally?

Sounds like complete hogwash to me :)

I agree with sky_123 and Bass Rietrot, no good can come of this

okay..
so can you please suggest me something i can add to my car.

okay..
so can you please suggest me something i can add to my car.
How about a camera and transmitter? Either a small TV transmitter or something that streams the video over the internet.

That would be fun and useful - you'd be able to see where it's going even when it's out of sight.

any other idea....
Similar idea to camera, but simpler, how about audio bug. Listen in on conversations. Depends on quiet motors on your car though.

Not sure about the morals of this, but at least it is legal (in some countries) as long as you stick to legal frequency bands.

... or maybe just fit remote activated light and sound show. Nice and harmless, but impressive if you do it well.

Out of curiosity... how big is the car that you built?

its approx. 20 inches long ....
can you please elaborate what do u mean by "audio bug" and "light and sound show"
well i have fitted some led which turn on when brakes are applied and also i have connected a LDR and some led's so when there is no light the led's glow....

can you please elaborate what do u mean by "audio bug" and "light and sound show"
well i have fitted some led which turn on when brakes are applied and also i have connected a LDR and some led's so when there is no light the led's glow....
Audio bug would be microphone and (legal) RF transmitter on car to radio somewhere else. No real point, just for fun.

Sounds like you already have light show. Sound show would just be simple melodies or sampled music played on a small speaker on the car. Again, no real point, only for fun.

Might you add a robot arm to the car maybe? Perhaps collect stuff as the car wanders around. Just trying to think of simple projects, but I sense you have better ideas of your own.

i want to build a car with a jammer in.. so can u please tell me how can i do that..
well i have made the car and it is working i have used rf module, ic 12D,12E then ic 7404, and l293d to make my car... can you now please tell me how can i make a cell phone signal jammer ....

Search google. Lots of circuits are available. Commercial products are also available.

This type of products are installed at gas stations, oil depots, liquefied gas stations and other flammable areas and some other places: library, examination room etc.

For ultimate awesomeness you have to make the car headlights move. Like the ones in **broken link removed** (a bit less than half-way through). Nothing else compares.
brum.jpg
brum2.jpg

Last edited:

i didn't get u "Some spikes in the wheels on solenoids"

Spikes/blades like the Roman chariots ("Ben Hur" old movie). Solenoids to hide them inside the axis/wheel-drum until needed.

can you please tell me how to do it???

I think it was humor. Or, to give you ideas. The implemention is up to you. I highly doubt anyone here has done this, so we're looking to you
to implement and report back, if you choose to do it.

I think it was humor. Or, to give you ideas.

It was a bit of both. I can help a bit with the mechanical and a lot with the rest. But start with a design (notes etc.).

The implemention is up to you.

Then we won't deal with an air discussion anymore but the real thing.
Then you can get a lot of help from all the edaboard helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back