Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Here i go again: Eda-bike a new advanced project

Status
Not open for further replies.

eltonjohn

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eda bike

Well the gas is now very expensive and everybody is talking about going green .
So to me a new area of expertise is emerging .Kinda a wild fronter where there is going to be a lot of new opportunities . I have been prototyping several designs of very light vehicles .I'm interested in very inexpensive designs where i can marry all my skills to have fun and to be useful .
My idea in the making is a hybrid bike .and later a small truck.with several power sources capable of selecting the energy source depending on the demand .
For now my prototype uses 3 sources : Gas (soon biodiesel) ,electric and of course muscular.
I would like to find in this my old home people interested in this area .Ideas and expertise .I had to almost to convert to a new trade ,Mechanical engineering in order to learn how to model this type of machines .But is all fun .
The good news is that my wife is divorcing me so now i have more time to play ..
But let's start the ball playing..
I want your input and we'll go from there

Areas of expertise required are :
electric motor and controller design
matlab simulation
microntroller design
dsp signal processing
light diesel engine design
and complex system simulation
mecanical expertise (matlab SIMECHANICS toolbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.